Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Frozen Polaroid...

  I found starting a blog much like a polaroid. Frozen in a press of a button and then shared with others.



Although I find it easier to express my thoughts and emotions better through my visions, I am here to share myself in words. I was never a strong writer. As a child I had a hard time allowing people to understand my emotions. I hardly understood it myself. But I drew, with a strong grip, and a heavy hand. With dark colors, and heavy shadows. It was not an art to me, it was an outlet. I was not looking to create something beautiful, I was looking to scream, from my soul, inside out. I wanted someone to hear me. I wanted to be understood.

Even till this day, I sometimes feel telling someone I am sad or happy is not as powerful as the brightest smile, or the darkest cloud. But I am here because I have a mind I barely have control over.
Our mind runs as constant as the world spins. We age steadily until our last breath. I want more opportunities to freeze things. To remember, to reflect, to really understand myself and to share it all with you. I express through frozen interpretations, I speak visually, and I am here to share both the simple things in my life that can not be captured, but only spoken of, and moments in my life I can only speak of through captured visuals.

I have never told anyone this, but one of my biggest life fears is to drift away from who I am without noticing. If it is just me, than what happened to youth as a definition of a free spirit, of every day as a new beginning and a imagination with no limits? Is it just something you lose grip of as an individual or is it happening to generations and  the world as a whole? With a constant moving world, I fear losing things. But I feel a lot is being lost. I want to freeze the "now" before it becomes what "used to be". I don't always have control in how I am influenced in my surroundings. Isn't it funny how as humans what's gone becomes important, but whats right in front of us is overlooked?

Let's freeze a moment in time. Let's freeze now.

1 comment:

  1. i lov'in u at first sight,how i can explain?...

    u'r so beutiful like a nature...

    how i can talk with u? plz e-mail to me at lnwdiva@gmail.com

    thx a lot!!

    ReplyDelete